Natural Health Breakthroughs with Brenda Watson
premieres nationally October 2016.
Brenda Watson: A Trusted Natural Health Authority For over 20 Years
To educate the public on the latest cutting edge natural health modalities that are science-based, currently available and making a positive impact on our health.
“There is a Better Way to Lasting Health”
About The TV Series
Natural Health Breakthrough focuses on University researched natural health solutions, food, supplements, & lifestyle.
In Each Episode…
- A Personal Story – with a common illness (heart disease, obesity, immunity).
- Featuring interviews with University researchers with a “natural breakthrough” discovery.
- Natural & lifestyle solution supported by clinical research.
- Positive outcome with a “natural health breakthrough”.
- Brenda is the “Trusted Natural Educator” and host of the series.Premiering Fall 2016
- Stations Nationally
- 85-90% US Households Coverage
- 10 Episodes – 20 Broadcast (original and repeats)
Medical Science Breakthroughs Episodes
- Heart Health
- Brain Health
- Stem Cells (Part 1)
- Stem Cells (Part 2)
Health/Food Science Breakthroughs Episodes
- Microbiome (Gut Health)
- Food Allergies
- Pet Health
How Media Grew the Overall Market
Example: Brenda’s show “Road to Perfect Health”
Impact of Previous Special on Probiotics…
Natural Health Breakthroughs TV Series
- Coverage: 85% US Household
- Episodes: 10 episodes, 5 Medical Science and 5 Health/Food Science Breakthrough
- Sponsor Spots: 2x – 30 or 15 second spots per episode (1x open and 1x close)
- Broadcasts: 20 total broadcasts, 2 broadcasts per episode (premiere and repeat)
- Total Sponsor Spots: 40 total 30-second spots
- Category Exclusivity
- Banner and video ads, sponsor content/brand features.
- Content channel sponsorship tailored to your brand.
- Brand specific articles about health issues, which reference benefits of your products.
- Quarterly Promotions – to be tailored to your marketing goals.
- Additional monthly posts throughout the year.
- Sponsor packages tailored to sponsor’s goals